FESTIVAL OF FLIGHT
Saturday, July 16- Sunday, July 17 2016
Ismaili Centre, Aga Khan Park, Aga Khan Museum, Ontario Science Centre
Activities start at 10AM
SOAR INTO SUMMER FUN at the Aga Khan Museum, Aga Khan Park, Ismaili Centre Toronto and the Ontario Science Centre for a family festival inspired by flight, flying, the skies, stars, and heavens.
- Construct and launch your own origami flying creature, kite or paper plane.
- See rockets zoom into the sky. Come face to face with birds of prey.
- Listen to stories from diverse cultures.
- Elevate your hearts with mystical folk music from India and the soaring sounds of Brazilian drumming.
- Marvel at exhibitions of mythical creatures and hundreds of floating balloons.
- Draw and colour flying beasts.
- Watch films about flying carpets.
- Take a breathtaking look at our planet from a space ship and explore the night sky with a telescope.
- Taste food and ice cream flavours that are out of this world!
FESTIVAL PROGRAMS ARE OFFERED FREE TO THE PUBLIC.
Regular Programs at the Aga Khan Museum and Ontario Science Centre will be charged at regular rates.
PARK & RIDE: Shuttle buses will operate between the Ontario Science Centre and the Aga Khan Park.
FOR FULL PROGRAM & SCHEDULE PLEASE VISIT: www.agakhanpark.org
The Festival of Flight is part of a Signature Partnership in the City of Toronto’s Cultural Hot Spot Program.
Programs are presented by the Aga Khan Council for Canada, the Aga Khan Museum, and the Ontario Science Centre.